- 1 lbs ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1/2 TBS fresh, chopped dill
- 3 chives, chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp paprika or chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Place the ground meat in a bowl and add all the ingredients.
- Combine with your hands.
- Mold the mixture into 4 patties and set them on wax paper.
- Heat a fry pan to medium high heat and add your oil. Place as many patties in the pan as can fit.
- Cook on one side for 6 minutes and cook on the second side for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with veggies and sweet potato fries!