- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 lbs ground chicken or turkey
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 apple, diced (we use green apples)
- Juice of one lemon (or try 2 TBS maple syrup to mix it up)
- In a large bowl add the ground chicken along with thyme through lemon juice. Mix to combine
- Form small patties from the mixture. I usually have a golfball size of meat to make one patty. You should come out with about 8-10 12 patties (1/2 inch thick).
- Heat a sauté pan and add 1 TBS coconut oil. Over medium high heat add the patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side. Continue until you have sautéed all the chicken patties.
- Allow to cool and store the refrigerator for the week. Or you can freeze and thaw overnight in the refrigerator when you are ready to use them.