I recently shared a quick video of all my current jeans and pants I pack when I travel! Here are the jeans featured in that video (in order of how I shared). Some of these jeans are no longer available so I link ones that are similar!
Also, I almost exclusively buy Madewell jeans! They carry size petite in most of their jeans which is a perfect for me because I am 5’2″. The fit plus comfort level of their jeans is out of control. They also last for years!
Unless otherwise mentioned, I get my normal size in all these jeans and pants!
The below links are affiliate links!
- My everyday jeans! These jeans are stretchy and so comfy! I love that they are high-rise. I basically wear them all day on repeat!
- Speckled Light Blue pants with a cropped flare. These are from Madewell but I got them last season. I did find these pants from Anthropologie that look so similar and I love the button detail!
- High-rise, Road tripper, light wash jeans! I love these for summer! Still high-rise but the light wash makes it a perfect summer jean.
- Ultra High-rise wide leg jeans! I LOVE these for summer because the wide leg keeps them airy! Also, the button is such a cute detail. They do not have them in the light wash I show in my video but they still have the dark wash and I am very seriously considering buying them in the dark wash too!
- What I call my formal hard pants 🙂 They are very structured and dark wash. I love wearing these out for date night because they feel and look a little more classy.
- High-waisted Black, wide leg pants! These are from Anthropologie and they are insanely comfortable but perfect for making any outfit look dressed up! Anthropologie does not carry these exact pair anymore but they have these ones that are in faux leather and I am obsessed!
- Wide leg, stripped linen pants with big bow! Again, no longer available from Madewell which is annoying but here is a very cute alternative.