- 2 15 oz cans Refried Beans (Amy’s brand is delicious and has real ingredients!)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta or queso fresco)
- 1/2 cup cheery tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
Optional for serving:
For Warm Bean Dip:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the refried beans into an oven safe dish.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melty and bubbly.
- Pull out of oven (preferably right when guests arrive) and top with avocado lime crema (optional), cherry tomatoes, avocados, crumbled goat cheese, and additional toppings.
- Serve warm!
Cold Bean Dip:
- Spread refried beans into a serving dish. On top, spread avocado lime cream (at this point the dish can be stored in the refrigerator overnight or until ready to serve).
- Top with cherry tomatoes, avocados, crumbled goat cheese, and additional toppings.