- 1 fat sweet potato
- 1/2 TBS Coconut Oil
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds.
- The middle of the sweet potato is best for being used as “buns” as that is where they are widest.
- Drizzle some olive oil on them and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 TBS coconut oil.
- Once the oil melts add the sweet potato rounds. These cook fast! About 3-4 minutes on the first side and only 2-3 on the second.
- Serve as you would a hamburger bun 🙂