- 2 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground chuck
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 TBS onion powder
- 1 TBS Worcestershire
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS butter
- Make the spice mixture by mixing the Worcestershire, olive oil, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper together.
- Add the spice mixture to the ground chuck. Massage the mixture into the meat.
- Create six tennis-sized balls with the meat.
- Compress the meat with your thumbs to create patties.
- Take a pinch of meat out of the center of each patty. Reserve the meat.
- Add a cube of butter to each patty.
- Replace the removed meat back to each patty, fully covering the butter.
- Grill the patties on high heat. 6 minutes on the first side. 4-5 minutes on the second side.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and condiments.