- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce honey simple syrup
- Juice from half a lemon
- Juice from 2 small clementines (or one mandarin or 1/2 an orange)
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Salt rim of glass (optional) by taking the half lemon and moving it across the top of the glass. Turn glass upside down into a plate of salt. Move around to salt glass. Add ice to the glass.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add tequila, lemon and clementine juice, and honey simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour mixture into cup (using a strainer to keep the ice cubes in the shaker from going into the cup).